International Testing Symposium for the Combined Charging System
Home of Interop & Conformance Testing for CCS Standards
- 2018-01-08: We are pleased to announce the 8th International CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium hosted by Neusoft Reach Automotive Technology in Shanghai, China on April 19-20, 2018. The event will be organized by the Communication Networks Insitute (CNI) of TU Dortmund and is supported by ISO/IEC, CharIN e.V. and verisco GmbH. Please find the SAVE-THE-DATE Announcement in the information section on this website. Please keep visiting this website for any future event news and announcements.
- 2017-11-04: The registration period for the 7th International CCS & ISO 15118 Testing Symposium is now finally CLOSED. Thank you for your interest and positive response. We are providing further updates to all participants shortly.
- 2017-10-06: Please visit us at the EVS30 conference in Stuttgart, Germany. We are presenting a poster on the Testing Symposium as part of the Dialogue Session DS1 (Vehicles & Transportation Systems) on 9th of October 2017. Please find a copy of the poster HERE.
- 2017-10-06: There were few errors in the invitation for the upcoming Testing Symposium in Canada with respect to some of the organizational dates. Please find the corrected version HERE. All changes are limited to PDF page 3 and marked in orange. The changes do NOT have any impact on the running registration process or already submitted applications.
- 2017-09-19: We just opened the registration system for the 7th International CCS & ISO 15118 Testing Symposium. Please find all instructions for registration in the invitation available HERE. Please note, registration is open until 2017-10-16 (EOD, CET). Seats are limited! Active participants participating with test equipment will take precedence over observers.
- 2017-08-25: The 7th edition of the International CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium will take place at CSA Group in Mississauga (Canada) on November 16-17, 2017. Please find the SAVE-THE-DATE Announcement in the information section on this website. Please check this website for any future updates and announcements.
- 2017-06-28: CharIN e.V. - one of our main supporters - just released a press release about the 6th Testing Symposium in Versailles, France.
- 2017-06-23: With more than 200 participants and about 90 participating companies from 17 countries, the 6th Testing Symposium has been a huge success and set a new participation record in the series of CCS Testing Symposia. 45 of the participating companies took part by testing their own testing equipment. Participation clearly shows commitment of the industry to the Combined Charging System (CCS).
- 2017-05-16: Thank you to all interested participants for the tremendous response. We received a huge amount of applications and will contact all applicants with further steps soon. Registration is CLOSED.
- 2017-04-11: Registration for the 6th International CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium at VEDECOM in Versailles (France) on June 22-23, 2017 is now OPEN. Please find all information needed for registration in the official invitation.
- 2017-04-10: The invitation for the 6th International CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium at VEDECOM in Versailles (France) on June 22-23, 2017 is now available. Please check out the information section on this website for complete details.
- 2017-02-03: We are pleased to announce the 6th International CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium at VEDECOM in Versailles (France) on June 22-23, 2017. The event will be organized by the Communication Networks Insitute (CNI) of TU Dortmund and is supported by ISO/IEC and CharIN e.V.. Please find the SAVE-THE-DATE Announcement in the information section on this website. Please keep visiting this website for any future event news and announcements.
- 2016-12-21: The Communication Networks Institute of TU Dortmund published a short news update on the last Testing Syposium in Korea. You can find it here in German language.
- 2016-11-16: CharIn e.V. just published a press release (PDF) on the 5th International CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium. In addition, the Korean magazine Automotive Electronics also released an article (PDF) in Korean language about the event.
- 2016-11-14: The 5th CCS & ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium just concluded end of last week. We would like to take the opportunity to thank KSGI (the host of the last Testing Symposium), our supporters & sponsors and last but not least all participating companies who made this Interop Testing Event in Korea a success. We received very good feedback and plan to continue with a 6th edition in Europe in 2017. We will update this website as soon as more information becomes available.
- 2016-11-10: The 5th Testing Symposium will kick-off today. We are more than happy to welcome ~40 companies and about 80 experts on Jeju Island to conduct charge communication interoperability and conformance tests and discuss latest trends in technology.
- 2016-11-04: Late Registration concluded today. Participants will receive preparatory information shortly.
- 2016-09-06: Registration for the 5th Testing Symposium is now OPEN. Please register until 23rd of September 2016 (end of day, PST).
- 2016-09-02: The invitation for the Testing Symposium on Jeju Island in South Korea, November 10th - 11th 2016 is now AVAILABLE. Registration will open next week (CW36).
- 2016-07-28: We are very pleased to announce another follow-up testing symposium co-located with the next ISO/IEC 15118 JWG1 meeting on Jeju Island, South Korea, November 10th - 11th 2016. The SAVE-THE-DATE Announcement is available HERE.
About the CCS Testing Symposium
The Road to 8th Testing Symposium...
The 8th International ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium is hosted by:
The 8th International ISO/IEC 15118 Testing Symposium is organized by:
Communication Networks Institute, TU Dortmund (University)
Otto-Hahn-Strasse 6, 44227 Dortmund, Germany
+49 (0) 231 755-3781
Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this as per §§ 8 to 10 of the Telemedia Act (TMG).
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, e-mail address, phone number, etc.) is processed by us only in accordance with the provisions of German data privacy laws. The following provisions describe the type, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and utilizing personal data.
- Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary, are used exclusively for the organization and execution of the Testing Symposium.
- Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data is not passed on to third parties outside the scope of fulfilling what is stated in (1.).
- Your name and e-mail address may be used to invite you to follow-up Testing Symposiums.
According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data.
Please send inquiries to (email@example.com).
Our web pages and their contents are subject to German copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law (§ 44a et seq. of the copyright law), every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable (§ 106 of the copyright law).
Google Analytics Disclaimer
You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in.
Please note that this website initializes Google Analytics with the setting
anonymizeIpThis guarantees anonymized data collection by masking the last part of your IP address.
Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy.